|
~Previous Posts~
~Credits~ |
Sunday, August 13, 2006 Sick
Feeling slightly feverish and pukish now.. Is this an illness linking to mondays?
Anyway, was going to tell the them about the horror of animal testings from what I read from the standards on friday but I forgot all about it after all the squeezing and intoxicination from the ginger beer.. My head is spinning and I cannot think of anything to blog le.. Looking forward to friday! Another meeting with them... Now I can understand what Chu and GK meant when they say they need familar faces... I never really understood why.. until I saw all of them on friday.. You really need to see your friends to make sure you're not that lonely in this world... Miss you guys.. see ya on the gossiping session!~
link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:19 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |